Technology has advanced at such a rapid pace that those intending to bug your property or cause harm via digital stalking have more tools than ever at their disposal. There has been increasing use of electronic eavesdropping devices. These devices can exploit the radio frequency generated by personal computers, cellular telephones, land line telephones, cordless telephones, and fax systems. The available technology for communication and data acquisition is immense. Our highly experienced and skilled team remains one step ahead, with highly sophisticated equipment designed to detect unauthorized audio or video recording devices, so that we may eliminate them. We provide professional technical surveillance countermeasures (tscm) to both corporate entities and individuals who may have been targeted by video, audio and data communication interception and monitoring.
When performing a security survey, it is vital to be able to quickly pick up the spectrum analyzer and walk around an environment to compare RF signal strength in different locations. The diagram to the left illustrates traces being captured in three different locations relative to a transmitting signal.
Premier Investigation Group offers TSCM that utilizes military grade countermeasures equipment. We are also able to identify clandestine surveillance devices transmitting from DC to 71 GHz. Thus, we can identify all friendly and not so friendly radio frequencies in VLF/HF/VHF/UHF and microwave range. Our TSCM technicians can identify the most sophisticated devices, such as, Frequency “Hoppers,” Spread Spectrum, Burst, Pulse Devices,and Sub-Carrier.
Wiretaps are extremely difficult to detect and require a high level of technical expertise, as well as state-of-the-art technical equipment. Premier Investigation Group has the expertise and the equipment to locate and neutralize the most sophisticated wiretap and eavesdropping techniques.
Beware of private investigators who represent themselves as Eavesdropping Detection or Digital Stalking “Experts.” These individuals will attend manufacturer sponsored weekend courses, will purchase some equipment, and will then represent themselves as highly trained technicians. If they have never been trained in counterintelligence, chances are that they have little or no training, and probably could not qualify for a national security clearance!
Whenever you hire someone for this highly technical service, verify that they have been trained in counterintelligence, have completed the appropriate internships, and have the formal training and experience to perform these services. Attending manufacturers workshops, does not qualify you as an eavesdropping detection expert.
WIRE TAPPING & BUG DETECTION:
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES (TSCM) TEAM, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Compare our Credentials, Education, Experience, and Training, and you will be confident that we are the right choice.
Our director of tecnical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM) is a former Counterintelligence Special-Agent, US Army Intelligence & Security Command, and a former member of the Chicago Police Department, Special Operations Group, with over thirty years of continuous experience in Technical Surveillance Counter measures. He has extensive experience in developing, programming, and executing complex corporate counterintelligence investigations. He brings to the corporate environment, in-depth knowledge of physical and technical security procedures, to thwart attempts at covert technical surveillance. We guarantee that you will not find anyone in the United States who has more education, experience and training then our technicians.
Jack M. Fritz, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Doctorate in Criminology.
- 30 years of experience in US Counterintelligence, Law Enforcement, and Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- Top Secret, compartmentalized national security clearance qualified.
- Former Special Agent, Counterintelligence, US Army Intelligence & Security Command.
- Former Special Agent, Department of Defense Investigative Service (DIS), on assignment from US Army Intelligence & Security Command.
- Former member Special Operations Group, Chicago Police Department.
- Graduate of the US Army Counterintelligence Special-Agent School; credentialed as a Special Agent, Counterintelligence.
- Graduate of the Chicago Police Academy.
- Specialized training in criminal investigations and court-ordered electronic surveillance.
- Former Adjunct Professor, Ottawa University, Ottawa, Kansas/Phoenix Center
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Criminal Justice
- Forensic Science
- Court Qualified Expert in Federal and State Superior Courts.
- Intermediate and Advanced Training in Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT.
- US ARMY COUNTERINTELLIGENCE SPECIAL AGENT COURSE.
- Defense Against Sound Equipment.
- Defense Against Methods of Entry.
- Counterintelligence Physical Security Inspections.
- Counterintelligence Investigations.
- MASON ENGINEERING, INC.
- Electronic Countermeasures I
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Electronic Telephone Analyzer
- DEKTOR COUNTERINTELLIGENCE. (1978/1981/1983)
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- Digital Telephone Analyzer
- Digital Electronic Telephone Analyzer
- SM Spectrum Monitor
- JARVIS INTERNATIONAL (1981/1984/2005/2006).
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Electronic Telephone Systems
- Electronic Countermeasures II, Refresher Course
- HEWLETT PACKARD.
- Basic Digital Spectrum Analyzer
- Intermediate Digital Spectrum Analyzer
- Advance Digital Spectrum Analyzer
- Signal Analysis
- TEKTRONICS CORPORATION.
- Introductory Course, Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- RESEARCH ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL
- Technical Security Conference
- Digital Telephone Security Course
- INSTITUTE for COUNTERMEASURES STUDIES.
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- FIBER OPTIC TECHNICIAN COURSE
- KESTREL TSCM
- Technical Operator Training
- INTERNSHIP/SPECIALIZED TRAINING IN ELECTRONIC COUNTERMEASURES (ECM).
- US Army Counterintelligence Officer Pat Lynch (ret.), former Director, Technical Services, Defense Against Sound Equipment (DASE) School, US Army Intelligence & Security Command; Major Wm. Wellsby(ret.), former instructor DASE School, US Army Intelligence, Lt. Colonel Charles McQuiston and Lt. Colonel Allan Bell, former Counterintelligence Officers, US Army Counterintelligence, Research and Development Branch.
- VIDEO/ALARM SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS. (1978 thru 2011)
- Attended multiple seminars, workshops, and classes sponsored by the International Security Conference (ISC), and video/alarm/telephone manufactures regarding video/alarm systems, to include dial-up systems, lease lines, cellular, wireless, multiplex, and analog/digital telephone systems. Alarm systems represent a critical vulnerability that is often overlooked by TSCM personnel who lack the knowledge and experience to assess such threats.
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP.
- National Military Intelligence Association
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers
- International. Association for Counter-terrorism & Security
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Forensic Science Society
Department of Defense Grade Equipment
Our equipment exceeds Department of Defense Requirements.